Ang mga Manggagawa na nasa UAE na nakatanggap ng 6 buwan labour ban dahil o para sa paglabag ng kontrata sa loob ng 2 taon ay maaaring magkaroon ng ban lifted sa ilalim ng mga sumusunod na kondisyon ayon sa mga naiulat na mga komento mula sa UAE Ministry of Labour:
• Minimum qualification held is a high school diploma.
• Minimum salary in new job is AED 5,000 for HS Diploma holders, AED 7,000 for diploma holders, and AED 12,000 for Bachelor degree holders.
• Ali Al Shehi, Senior Administrator at the UAE MOL was quoted as saying "We are still imposing the six-month labour ban on employees who quit their jobs before completing two years of service, but the ban can be lifted if the new employer offers the candidate a good position and an appropriate salary,"
From January 2012, a new fee scale will apply for Labour Permit applications.
• There will be four categories of companies depending on activity, number of employees and nationalities, and qualifications.
• Labour Permit fees will be AED 600 for B1 companies, AED 1,500 for B2, AED 2,000 for B3. There is also a category C but permit fee information not supplied.
• New companies will be put in category B2 when first registering with the MOL.